1 pound thinly sliced ribeye, skirt steak or flap meat steak
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2-3 Splenda packets
1 1/2 tsps vinegar
3 chopped green onions (green & white parts) plus more for garnish
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1/3 cup sliced onions
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds (plus more for garnish)
1. Freeze 1 to 1.5 lb Ribeye steak for 1.5 hours and cut thinly with a sharp knife (It's easier to cut thinly if the meat is frozen)
2. Put thinly sliced beef into a large bowl and cover it with water. Add 1 tsp baking soda (to tenderize and expel blood out of the meat) to bowl; cover and let sit in the fridge for 30-45 mins.
3. Drain & rinse the beef in cold water. Pat dry.
4. Add marinade.
5. Marinate overnight
6. Cook on a stovetop grill or skillet pan to desired doneness. (If using fire grill, make sure to use a grilling pan or basket that have smaller openings so the meat doesn't fall in). Cook until juices have evaporated and meat is browned.
7. Serve with extra chopped green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.
*NOTE: There are approximately 5g of sugar carbs in 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce