1 pound sliced flap meat steak or skirt steak - cut thinly into 1/2 inches
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
4-5 Splenda packets (or Stevia)3 tsps rice wine vinegar (or white white vinegar)
3 chopped green onions (green & white parts) - plus more for garnish
4 garlic cloves (minced)
1/4 cup sliced onions (red or yellow)
1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds - plus more for garnish
*NOTE: There are approximately 5g of sugar carbs in 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
1. Thinly slice the steak into 1/2 inches and carefully insert bamboo skewers into meat
2. Put the skewered beef into a large rectangular dish and add marinade
3. Let marinade 3-4 hours or overnight - turning once or twice to ensure that all sides of the meat are marinated
4. Cook on an outdoor or stovetop grill to desired doneness. Approximately 3-4 mins on each side, or until dark golden brown. While the meat is grilling, brush the meats with a bit of the marinade leftover from the bottom of dish; however, make sure to cook the brushed sides so the excess marinade gets cooked and caramelized.
5. Serve with extra chopped green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.